A very attractive period home, this full brick home offers an excellent opportunity to secure a solid character property in the heart of the Belconnen District.
Explore the raw untapped potential of this beautiful house and capitalise on its prime 1047sqm approx landholding and exciting scope for creative revival. Set in a quiet tree-lined street with a strong community spirit, the freestanding home opens out to a sprawling garden with plentiful room to extend and create an indoor/outdoor connection.
This construction, some period features, and classic charm present the ideal foundations for renovation in a prized pocket of Latham. It makes an exciting prospect and is presented in great condition with well-preserved lots of natural light and a leafy garden haven at the rear. The location also offers excellent lifestyle convenience and is set within close proximity to schools, shops, parks, and amenities.
- First time offered for sale in 30 years, original condition
- Rare opportunity, ideal for the owner-builder/developer.
- Potential to build a granny flat at the back subject to DA.
- Classic layout with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and 2 double garage
- Skylit living room, eat-in kitchen, and an original bathroom
- Large established garden, a rare to find.
- Separate laundry room, storage shed or workshop
- 23.4 m frontage with potential back access
- Close to School, Shops, Medical Centre and amenities - choose from Kippax, Holt, Belconnen, and Florey
This property is bounded by the suburbs of Charnwood, Flynn, Florey, Higgins, Holt, and Macgregor. This block is next to Kingsford Smith Drive, which is only 5 mins drive to Kippax Shopping center, 6 mins drive to Westfield Belconnen, 15 mins drive to Canberra city and 18 mins drive to Westfield Woden.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.