A Great Investment opportunity in the heart of Harrison “Hudson Square”
'Hudson Square' is architecturally designed building, which is perfectly located within close proximity to the Harrison Primary School, the Gungahlin Town Centre and Civic.
This beautifully outlined apartment is great opportunity for First home buyers and Investors. Well looked-after 2 Bedroom apartment presents open plan living area flows seamlessly onto the covered alfresco style balcony. The full sized kitchen features stone bench tops and quality appliances including the dishwasher.
Both bedrooms offers a built in robe with a well appointed bathroom with views to Black Mountain Tower the large balcony will accommodate all your entertaining needs.
Located on the corner of Flemington Road & Nullarbor Avenue, just a short drive from Dickson and the CBD this development is in an ideal location. The light rail stop is also in close proximity, only metres away which links you to Dickson, Braddon, Civic and the ANU. Included in the complex is a F45 gym and a quick stroll to cafes and restaurants.
- Two bedroom apartment with built in robes
- 77 m2 apartment PLUS ----- balcony
- Kitchen with stone bench-tops and German AEG stainless steel appliances
- Large bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- Separate European laundry
- Quality carpets and blinds
- Reverse cycle system air conditioning/heating
- Large covered balcony
- Secure building with intercom and lift access
- Underground car space, lock-up storage & secure entry
- Walking distance to Franklin shops and the light rail
- Water - $166 per quarter (approx.)
- Land Rates - $384 per quarter (approx.)
- Rates - $355 per quarter (approx.)
- Body corporate $1050 per quarter (approx.)
For more information or to learn more about this property please call Yubi Baral 0452 646 746.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. Space Real Estate does not warrant the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely wholly on their own inquiries.